Meeting with 11880
- Why this meeting
- WHY did we built C2?
- Application Management Framework
- Platform goals?
- Who are we?
* Why this meeting
- thank Pavel
- introduction LHMG to 11880
* WHY did we built C2?
- Deliver HQ websites using less time
- Create new designs/styles easier
- Fast mockup capabilities
- Quickly setup a new project / site
- We want to built applications not only websites
- Deliver one "simple" system for both endusers and for developers
* Application Management Framework
- Deliver applications (not only content)
- Loosely coupled functionality (Object Oriented)
- Standarized structure for development.
- Integrated Services
- Templating engine
- Resource loading (internal / external)
- Widget/application framework
- Centralized code (One codebase for all)
* Platform goals?
- As clean as possible code (less code, but also Energy efficient / green)
- More modular then any other system
- Less dependancies on other frameworks
- More functionality using a minimum amount of code
- Very fast websites/applications
- High level security (dnssec / SSL)
- Scalability (expansion)
- Cloud prepared (Docker: planned Q1 2018)
* Company goals?
- Offer SAAS / WAAS Services (WAAS = Website As A Service)
- First goal: slow growth 2017/ Q1 2018
- End goal: B2B business (Agencies)
* Who are we?
* Demo time?